Friday, May 5, 2017

Canada

Canada: “I am going to work for ISIS. I hate you guys,” says 12-year-old Syrian refugee girl
Excerpt: “When officers arrived, the 12-year-old punched one while he had his back turned, and tried to hit him a second time. She threatened to make false allegations that the police had ‘touched her,’ and threatened to kill the officers. ‘I am going to work for ISIS. I hate you guys,’ she told police…She also said in her statement to police that she thought the 911 calls were funny and she would do it again….’I hope that she has learned through this process that the police in Canada are there to help us and are not there to hurt us,’ Tasche said at the hearing, which was translated for the accused.” Keep on hoping. But we are likely to hear from this girl again, and not in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment